Assistant Site Manager - Construction - Competitive Salary + Package
Your new company
One of the UK's leading 5 star house builders who pride themselves on high quality homes with offices and projects throughout the UK and offering the chance for a great career
Your new role
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will assist the Site Manager in managing the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the Site team and subcontractors.
You will be expected to:
- Support the Site Manager in coordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Team, ensure that regular Sales/Build meetings are attended, all Sales/Build procedures are adhered to, and inspections of all show homes are carried out
- Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site Manager
- Support the Site Manager, in ensuring that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload and resources
- Be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to customers in line with company guidelines
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years continuous service up to 28 days)
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.