Clerk of Works | £40,000 | Permanent | Full-time | Immediate interviews
Clerk of Works
We are looking for a good quality Clerk of Works to work with our client on a permanent basis.
Are you a Clerk of Works looking for a new job? Do you want to find an exciting new opportunity with a market leading client?
Clerk of Works opportunity:
- Make and retain a complete record of all relevant matters
- Immediately advise Contract Administrator/Project Manager of any non-compliance that requires urgent attention
- Carry out surveys, prepare written reports and assist the Project Manager/Contract Administrator in the preparation of schedules of defects
- Prepare formal documents and reports in relation to weekly progress, defects, materials and installation testing, handovers, redecoration, practical completions etc.
Clerk of Works job requirements include:
- It is essential that you can demonstrate experience in a similar position as a Clerk of Works
- Preference will be given to members of The Institute of Clerk of Works and Construction Inspectorate (ICWCI).
- Candidates must have access to a mode of transport which will enable them to perform the duties of this post
- Adaptable and versatile in your approach
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 salary
- Excellent benefits including pension
- Work with a market leading company
- Immediate start available
- Excellent career prospects
What you need to do next
Please apply now making sure your most up to date CV is attached. Interviews are being held immediately so don't hesitate to apply. For more information or to discuss this position or the work available please contact Andrew Irvine on 01622 235 684.