Your new company
A specialised, professional MEP design and consultancy services for high tech clients throughout UK & Europe. This practice brings industry-leading innovation and experience to their core sectors which include Clean Rooms, Battery Manufacturing Plants, Pharma and Data Centres.
Your new role
Based in Glasgow, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Engineer to be a key part of the MEP Engineering team.
- Accountability for the design of Electrical Services for a range of projects including data centres and clean rooms.
- Manage multidisciplinary projects while providing technical support and taking responsibility for projects from inception to completion to achieve outstanding results.
- Lead and participate in design meetings with project team and provide effective communication and change management.
- Be involved in the resolution of installation and commissioning challenges.
- Work as part of the team to achieve all agreed objectives and be accepted as the design lead in projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be degree qualified and have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the field of Electrical Engineering/Building Services, with a heavy focus on expert use of analysis software and digital design tools. You should be competent with excellent modelling, design, technical, and software skills who enjoys working collaboratively in multi-professional design teams.
Desirable Knowledge / Experience:
- Design Knowledge within the fields of Data Centres, Pharmaceutical / Clean Room Environments & Industrial Works.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy that offers genuine and long-term career progression. A competitive remuneration package (above industry standard) and the chance to be involved in some of the most complex construction projects as well as prestigious landmark developments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.