Working in the Maintenance Services team of the University’s Estates Directorate and in conjunction with the Maintenance Programme Manager, the Project Manager – Building Services Maintenance will deliver a range of planned and reactive repair and maintenance, refurbishment and minor improvement projects to specification, budget and on time within a safety conscious and multi-stakeholder environment.
You will have:
- Proven project management skills
- An excellent technical background in a related discipline
- A firm commitment to a non-confrontational, transparent approach to partnering procurement and contract administration
- The ability to make systematic and rational judgments based on relevant information.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- A positive and proactive approach to managing Health & Safety and for promoting its importance on all projects.
- An appropriate degree or Higher National Certificate or Diploma
Interview date 7th October 2021
Closing date: 26th September 2021