NPS Property Consultants works in partnership with Norfolk County Council, supplying expertise across property consultancy services. The business supports a growing number of public and private sector clients across East Anglia, undertaking a diverse range of new build and renovation projects.
Our project design team have an innovative and multi-disciplined approach to delivering project work, and currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their Norwich based team. In this role, you will manage a number of construction projects with our clients, undertaking a number of duties including;
- Engaging with the client to understand their design brief, working alongside our internal teams to ensure delivery is to specification
- Coordinating the team of design consultants through project delivery, acting as the point of contact for the client
- Defining and managing the project timeline, take responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Managing project budget in line with client expectations and associated costs of delivery
- Providing advice and support to clients in regards to contractors and procurement process
Our Successful Candidate:
It is expected that you are able to bring a blend of industry knowledge, commercial experience and ideally sector exposure to the role. You should be able to demonstrate;
- Proven experience in a project management role within construction or design services
- Ideally, you will have completed a formal project management qualification (Prince 2 / APM)
- Any further construction or design based association would be an advantage (RICS / RIBA / CIOB)
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable engaging with a range of design professionals and clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, in particular Project, Excel and Access
- Capable of managing clients expectations in line with budget and project targets
- Knowledge of contract administration around building works and construction
- Full UK Driving Licence as there will be occasional site travel with the role
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
A DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.