Contract & Framework Administrator
Contract Framework Administrator | Up to £34,000 + Bonus and excellent Pension scheme
Are you an experienced Contract Administrator focused on delivering benefits across the contract lifecycle?
Would you relish the chance to make an impact on a major environmental project, central to dealing with the challenge of storing and managing radioactive waste in the UK?
Your new role
The role will play an important role in ensuring that key contract commitments are delivered throughout the contract lifecycle. Supporting the Contract Managers, the post will help ensure that contracts are delivered to time, within budget and to the required quality by the effective administration of payments, contract amendments, performance reports and document management. It will also support the development of relationships with contractors through coordinating supplier meetings and reviews - in the case of frameworks this may involve a large number of participants.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of framework/contract administration or working within a procurement function.
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills - including the ability to handle multiple priorities at one time.
- Strong interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively and work within a team.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Qualification in Business Administration or procurement is desirable.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working as part of a small and collaborative team with a competitive salary, excellent pension scheme and free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Contract & Framework Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly