Electrical Project Manager - Nottingham £40-48k + Car - Building Services Contractor
Your new company
A Nottingham based Electrical Contractor are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer / Project Manager who is capable of delivering projects from concept to completion with involvement in design/estimating, procurement, health & safety, progress reporting, quantity surveying, on site delivery and final project handover.
Project values ranging from £100,000 - £5million You will be working on projects in the public, commercial, retail and education sectors. You will be working directly with clients on a regular basis and be able to maintain and develop meaningful working relationships with these companies.
Your new role
- Overall management of electrical services projects in the commercial, residential and industrial sectors. (Values up to £5million)
- Involvement with design / estimating
- Attend client meetings
- Site management / site set up
- Procurement of labour / materials
- Risk assessment / health & safety
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical Contracting Background essential
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Health & Safety (IOSH Accreditation)
- Management of design phase
- Experience delivering electrical projects to a variety of sectors
- Financial Management of project and working to budgets
- Have strong client facing and communication skills
- Be able to manage your own workload and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office, word and excel, and other related computer programs
What you'll get in return
- Salary - £40,000 - £48,000. Dependent on experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus Structure
- Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.