A Romford-based construction and development company is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager.
- Negotiating & Ordering of Materials
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Materials Take-Offs
- Budget Estimations
- Site Liaison and Regular Site Visits (up to 100 miles e/way)
- Report to and Liaise with Directors
- Sub-Contractor Relationship Management incl. Quality Control and Payment Processing
- Day-to-Day Site Management Input and Close Liaison with Site Manager
- Knowledge of H&S in Construction
- Site Reconciliations
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Relationship Management with Infrastructure and Utility Suppliers
- Relationship Management with Warranty and Building Control Providers
- Supply data to Accounts Dept. as required
This is a small office comprising 4 individuals producing between 10-30 units per annum.
It is expected that the candidate will have excellent computer skills including Excel, must be flexible, good-humoured and be prepared to be one of the team.
JDC is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly