Revit MEP Technician
Revit MEP Technician - Leicester - £30-35k M&E Consultancy
Your new company
An independently owned mechanical, electrical and environmental design consultancy in Leicester with a proven reputation in the building services industry. They work with a wide range of clients across all sectors in the construction industry.
Your new role
As part of the in house mechanical & electrical design team, you will be required to work closely with design engineers and creating high quality MEP services drawings from engineer's designs in AutoCAD and Revit MEP. This will involve drafting Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and public services onto architectural drawings in 2D and 3D. Coordination of M&E services will also be required.
You will work on a wide range of design & build and refurbishment projects including; warehouses/distribution centres, schools, office blocks, student accommodation and apartment blocks.
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD & Revit MEP experience essential
- Creating Revit models and Revit families
- At least 2 years working in a building services consultancy or contractor
- Experience producing mechanical & electrical services drawings for a range of construction projects
- Navisworks software and experience of clash detection desirable
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 35,000
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Revit MEP Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly