Mechanical Design Engineer
Snr / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer - Building Services (HVAC) - £40-60k
Your new company
A Nottingham based Building Services organisation are looking to appoint a Senior or Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
The offer expert mechanical & electrical design solutions to a wide range of clients covering the commercial, residential, leisure, and industrial sectors.
Your new role
- Working on a range of Mechanical (HVAC) install / refurbishment design projects
- Preparing mechanical designs, schematics and reports
- Undertaking site surveys and detailed calculations
- Direct liaison with clients and contractors
- Attend project and design team meetings (office and site)
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND or degree in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering
- Minimum 10 years' design experience in consultancy or contracting
- Understanding of CIBSE guides
- Experience using; AutoCAD, Revit, IES and Hevacomp (or equivalent)
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 60,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly