Building Surveyor | £50,000 | Kent | Full EWS1 training provided
Up to £50,000 + benefits
Kent / London
Full training provided for EWS1
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Are you a qualified Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Building Surveyor or Project Management background? Are you looking for a Building Surveyor role with full training and flexibility? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Up to £50,000
- Mileage paid
- Flexible working from home/office.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
- Work with a great team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
- Full EWS1 training provided
Your new company
A prestigious consultancy in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent chartered surveyors for a fantastic permanent opportunity to work with them. They have large scale, long-term projects they need support with, offering longevity and a prosperous career to chartered surveyors.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across Kent and/or London. On a permanent basis, you will join the Asset Management team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
Based from home and in the Sevenoaks office, you will be required to carry out EWS1 surveys in Kent and London as part of a high value contract our client has been awarded.
What you'll need to succeed
- MCIOB / MRICS / RIBA
- Building Surveying / Project Management background
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Building Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a permanent Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Flexible working options available.