Technical Services Manager - Property Management
Technical Services Manager for a global property organisation based in London. £55k + Package
Building Services Manager - Facilities Management
£50k - £55k + Package
My client is a Global Leader in Property Services. The provide property solutions to a wide range of customers with market leading options. The business is looking to grow their Technical Division which provides Technical Solutions to the existing and a new client base. They are currently looking to recruit a Building Services Manager with extensive Facilities Management/Consultancy experience. The role will work with a national team of technical experts who provide support to commercial office properties. The role will require travel with the candidate needing to be organised and flexible in their approach.
- Manage relationships internal/external.
- Deliver value for money services.
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time.
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports carries out analysis of the results and takes appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Provide team update/training in relation to building services.
- Complete engineering site surveys & audit reports.
- Complete life cycle reports to an agreed format.
- Manage the agreed forecasts.
- Manage internal and external relationships including Client, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Establish 'value for money' strategies for delivering the technical management service.
- Provide technical support & advice to the FM team.
- Review CIBSE/HVCA guidelines and contractor T&Cs.
- Review and manage engineering business risk.
- Deliver and market M&E offering.
- Engineering qualifications - Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services, etc
- FM/Consultancy experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong commercial acumen
Apply for Technical Services Manager - Property Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly