7 days left
- Full Time
Project Coordinator - ASAP Start - Principal Contractor - 40 hours per week - Healthcare sector
Your new company
Hays Building Services is working with a Principal Contractor who require an Planner on an 18-month contract to support with a major hospital development valued at £135m. Most of the projects are HV / LV related, there is a preference for someone who has experience working on Building Services projects.
Your new role
Your will primarily an office based role where you will provide day to day support to the Capital Projects team on various elements of ongoing and new small works, construction projects and Life Cycle works for across the PFI hospital.
Your duties will include;
- Analyse and familiarise yourself with the specification and requirements of each project and collate key information
- To liaise with members of the Capital Works Team in order to ensure that all aspects of the work are considered i.e. mechanical, electrical, equipment etc based on a checklist system.
- To ensure that formal response times, Programs and Key Performance Indicators are maintained and notified to the Capital Projects team and reported to our client.
- To ensure that key communications, planning and meetings are notified and recorded accurately and Liaise with relevant stakeholders at all stages of each project.
- Ensure project tracker, IT system drives and files are maintained to a high standard with each item relevant to the project located in the correct section.
- To accurately record times associated with works and quote preparation for clear client recharge.
- To update and amend Asset Capture, completion certificates and Operation & Maintenance records ready for distribution to the client and operational maintenance team.
- Assisting Commercial Manager in preparing financial information and documentation such as raising contract purchase orders, manage change control systems and update the contingency logs.
- Provide all administrative support to the Capital and Small Works team including, but not limited to, typing, filing, taking minutes at meetings, processing small works orders etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of new build and refurbishment projects in construction environment.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Excel, Project and Word.
- Knowledge of CAFM systems, AutoCAD and BIM beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations and Building Regulations.
What you'll get in return
- ASAP Start.
- 18-month contract.
- Working hours: 40 hours Monday - Friday, typically 0800 - 1630 hrs.
- Up to £18.25 per hour (PAYE rate slightly lower).
- Flexible working options available - Work from home.
You will also have a personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement. Refer a Friend scheme - £250 in vouchers as a thank you. Opportunities to work for the only recruitment agency endorsed by the CIBSE.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly