Building Surveyor | Mid Kent | Up to £300 per day DOE | Full-time | Temporary
MRICS / MCIOB
Up to £250 per day DOE
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a qualified Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Building Surveyor background working in the public sector? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
A market leading Property Consultancy in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Building Surveyor with recent experience in a similar role. They work for a lot of public sector clients on school projects, residential and commercial properties.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Surveyor to join this leading housing association with a portfolio of properties across Kent. Initially on a short-term temporary basis you will join the Asset Management team to deliver building surveying and project management works across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of property surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Building Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority or consultancy.
- MRICS/MCIOB or equivalent professional membership
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of building regulations and housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary.
Please note that our client is seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for this position with a view of remote on-boarding for the successful candidate.
What you'll get in return in return:
- Full-time, interim contract opportunity available dependent on your preference.
- Remote working unless needed on site.
- Work for a well-established organisation.
- Competitive rate.
- Work for a forward thinking, progressive company with other potential opportunities at the end of the contract.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly