Mechanical Contracts Manager - £40,000 - 55,000 + Car - M&E Contractor - Permanent
Your new company
A highly reputable M&E Contractor based in Leicester - they offer a design and build service to clients in the commercial and industrial sectors.
They are looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager / Mechanical Project Manager to join their project delivery team. You will be responsible for overseeing mechanical install projects (HVAC) from pre construction stages through to final handover.
Your new role
- Delivering Mechanical Services (HVAC) projects to a range of clients with values from £50k-10million
- Liaising closely with designers, estimators and project Quantity Surveyors.
- Procurement of labour / materials
- Health and safety focused
- Managing staff onsite
- Tool box talks
- Regular site visits / progress reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Track record of managing Mechanical services projects (HVAC) from a range of sectors from conception to completion.
- From a mechanical engineering background
- Full driving licence
- Design / Estimating experience desirable
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services - (desirable but not essential)
- Experience managing a team of onsite engineers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 55,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 40 hours per week (8:00-17:00) + longer hours when necessary to complete projects
For more information, please contact Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097