Mechanical Contracts Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Mechanical Contracts Manager - £40,000 - 55,000 + Car - M&E Contractor - Permanent
Your new company
A highly reputable M&E Contractor based in Leicester - they offer a design and build service to clients in the commercial and industrial sectors.
They are looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager / Mechanical Project Manager to join their project delivery team. You will be responsible for overseeing mechanical install projects (HVAC) from pre construction stages through to final handover.
Your new role
- Delivering Mechanical Services (HVAC) projects to a range of clients with values from £50k-10million
- Liaising closely with designers, estimators and project Quantity Surveyors.
- Procurement of labour / materials
- Health and safety focused
- Managing staff onsite
- Tool box talks
- Regular site visits / progress reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Track record of managing Mechanical services projects (HVAC) from a range of sectors from conception to completion.
- From a mechanical engineering background
- Full driving licence
- Design / Estimating experience desirable
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services - (desirable but not essential)
- Experience managing a team of onsite engineers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 55,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 40 hours per week (8:00-17:00) + longer hours when necessary to complete projects
For more information, please contact Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
Apply for Mechanical Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly