Ground worker / Dumper Driver
5 days left
- Full Time
CSCS Groundworker / CPCS Dumper Driver required to start immediately on a long term local project. £18.50 p/h
Ground worker - Colchester - £18.50 per hour
Ground worker required in Colchester - Long term project
Your new role
For this development in Bury St Edmunds you will be required to carry out all aspects of external ground works. You will be working in part of a team of operatives where you will be responsible for delivery and execution of concreting, drainage, slab, and kerbs, laying paths and block paving. Plant op tickets will make you more credible but is not essential.
What you'll need to succeed
* For the role you must be an experienced ground worker and able to prove this through qualification or references
* You must be reliable and hard working with great punctuation for work.
* You must have your own PPE (personal, protective, Equipment)
* CSCS card is needed for site work
What you'll get in return
* Monday - Friday working hours with the option of Saturday work if you wanted
* Full time work with 45 + hours a week
* Free parking on site
* Weekly pay into your bank account
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more information please call Ben at Hays on 07583981411
Apply for Ground worker / Dumper Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly