Senior Quantity Surveyor
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Central London - £75,000 + package
Our client is a London Main Contractor covering high-end residential refurb and new build projects up from £1M - £5M. They have a strong pipeline of work and are expanding their business. You will be taking on the commercial function, from tender to final accounts working directly with and supporting the Operations Director. This is a key member of staff, and our client is looking for a long-term commitment and will remunerate appropriately.
You will be:
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget, and cost control on multiple projects.
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials.
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions.
- Ensure payments to sub-contractors and the supply of goods and materials.
- Management of Sub-Contract accounts through to completion including valuations, payments, variations, forecast final accounts and contractual correspondence.
- Produce monthly cost reports on time, in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
You will have:
- A Degree (or equivalent)
- 5 or more years PQE
- Previous relevant experience in residential construction.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly