Mechanical Site Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Northamptonshire based - Up to £400 pd - Immediate start - 3 to 6 months - SMSTS required
Your new company
Hays Building Services, Leicester are working with a well-known Main Contractor with an M&E delivery team, who required a Mechanical Site Manager to work on a major project with an M&E value of c£85m. The project location is within the Northamptonshire area and the expected completion date is towards the back end of 2021.
Your new role
You will have the responsibility to manage site operations specifically completion activities of the MEP subcontractors within multiple houseblock buildings, working closely and collaboratively with the supply chain management and supervisory teams and the construction operations team
- Safe management and control of the personnel and installation under your responsibility
- Management of activity completion plans and static completion milestones.
- Liaison with supply chain management & supervision and operatives to ensure timely completion of works
- Admin management of completed activities
- Quality Control Reporting and escalation as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Mechanical industry qualifications: Trade/HNC/HND etc.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate experience in management and control of multiple Sub-contractor controlling performance, safety, quality, productivity and programme
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Programme and Sequence management, with understanding of key interfaces and risks and ability to report on these.
- Ability to communicate technical and none-technical information relative to audience.
- High level of competence in digital construction methods BIM & Field tools
What you'll get in return
- Immediate start
- £300 to £400 per day (PAYE rates slightly less)
- 3 - 6 month contract
Please note - This role cannot be paid via LTD company
During your placement you will have your own personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement. Refer a Friend scheme - £250 in vouchers as a thank you. Opportunities to work for the only recruitment agency endorsed by the CIBSE.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly