- Full Time
HSSEC Manager - Leicestershire - £50K + car/car allowance
A well known company based in Leicestershire are looking for an experienced Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Compliance Manager to join their team in order to help facilitate the opening of 2 brand new sites - one based in Lutterworth and one based in Doncaster. This company specialise is logistics and warehousing and work on both dedicated sites for specific clients, as well as multi use sites across the UK.
Ideally you will already have a strong background in logistics and warehousing as well as be experienced in all aspects of the H&S role outlined above but the sector you have worked in is essential. Your role will be across multiple sites including ones in Leicester, Litchfield and Doncaster so you must be prepared to travel within this role - but initially the majority of your time will be based at a new Lutterworth site.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in H&S management ideally within a multi-site organisation
- Experience of reporting on all H&S issues and incidents
- Experience of implementing preventative measures to mitigate H&S risks to the business
- Experience of site audits and follow up action plans
- Experience of implementing plans and strategies to ensure H&S compliance
- Experience of operational processes in security, transport and warehousing
- Experience of contractor negotiations
- Experience in carrying out investigations
You must be a 'hands on' individual and be happy to get stuck into all elements of the role, although you won't have any 'direct' reports - each site has a health and safety champion who monitors levels of HSSEC and you will work alongside them on each different site. Your role will report directly into the UK MD of the business.
You will have your NEBOSH diploma in H&S or equivalent and chartered status is desirable.
In return this client can offer:
- £50K salary + company car / car allowance
- 10% bonus (performance and KPI related)
- Contributory pension scheme (4% employee + 4% employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Interviews are ideally looking to take place w/c 14th June - so if you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.