M&E Site Supervisor
M&E Site Supervisor - Principal Contractor -1-year contract - Up to £250 per day - East Midlands
Your new company
Hays Building Services, Leicester is working with a Principal Contractor who require a M&E Site Supervisor on an 18-month contract to support with a major hospital development valued at £135m. As most of the projects are HV / LV related, there is a preference for an Electrically bias Site Supervisor however other backgrounds (Building Services / Infrastructure) are welcomed.
Your new role
You will have the responsibility to manage site operations specifically completion activities of the MEP subcontractors across the hospital, working closely and collaboratively with the supply chain management and supervisory teams and the construction operations team
- Safe management and control of the personnel and installation under your responsibility
- Management of activity completion plans and static completion milestones.
- Liaison with supply chain management & supervision and operatives to ensure timely completion of works
- Admin management of completed activities
- Quality Control Reporting and escalation as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Building Services qualifications: Trade/HNC/HND etc.
- Experience on NHS / Healthcare projects desirable
- Demonstrate experience in management and control of multiple
- Sub-contractors controlling performance, safety, quality, productivity and programme
- Programme and Sequence management, with understanding of key interfaces and risks and ability to report on these.
- Ability to communicate technical and none-technical information relative to audience.
What you'll get in return
- £200 - £250 per day
- 1-year contract
- Immediate start
Please note - This role cannot be paid via LTD company or CIS
During your placement you will have your own personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement. Refer a Friend scheme - £250 in vouchers as a thank you. Opportunities to work for the only recruitment agency endorsed by the CIBSE.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.