Senior EC&I engineer
Your new company
You will be working for an established consultancy who operate across the nuclear and defence sectors. They are looking to expand the business with a Senior EC&I Engineer to be based from home and some office requirement in cumbria.
Your new role
Successful candidates will be competent and proven CE&I engineers capable of checking and facilitating drawings, supporting calculations and technical documents without direct supervision. They will have the ability to translate a client's requirements into a meaningful engineering solution. Nuclear experience is preferable but not essential.
The Senior CE&I engineer(s) will:
- Be responsible for the Engineering Quality of the project delivery, ensuring compliance with client specifications and engineering standards and local domain policy and procedures.
- Be responsible for the technical quality of all conceptual drawings
- Quickly self-deliver pragmatic CE&I solutions from a brief problem statement.
- Maintain compliance with Engineering Standards and applicable legislation.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of data and information received from clients is upheld.
- Ensure effective project delivery to time and cost.
- Principal / Senior Engineers will have demonstrable experience in leading a team of CE&I engineers
- Support and mentor apprentices / graduates (where appropriate).
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to HNC / HND in a relevant engineering discipline, or Incorporated/Chartered Engineer, or working towards gaining professional status.
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD, Replicon, CIMAGE and MS Office suite of programmes (knowledge of Amtech and CESEAR preferred).
- Must be able to obtain or hold suitable security clearance
- Working knowledge of the civil nuclear sector
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an attractive package, the role could be either contract or permanent with scope to work from home and in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.