Newly Qualified Architect
**Architect Jobs Glasgow**
The services of Hays have been retained by a local Glasgow based Architectural practice, as they look to appoint an Architect to their business in a truly unique role. Our client is looking for their next Associate in this appointment. As a result, you will have the support of two directors over the next two years, as they help you to develop into this role.
Most of the work will be within, conservation projects, residential developments and and bars/restaurants. Therefore a passion and an understanding of these sectors is crucial.
This is a great role for an all-rounder who enjoys: sketching, coming up with design solutions, presentation drawings, rendering, working on sketchUp, doing a lot of your technical work, construction drawings etc. You will run with your own project from inception to completion and be expected to be comfortable at all stages of the RIBA plan of works. A lot of the work initially will be to deliver an existing project, simply due to what stage the projects are at internally.
You will have the opportunity to not only manage younger staff, but also your own projects. This give you a great opportunity to show what you are capable of from day one. This will in turn offer the chance to further develop your client facing skills, as you move into a more senior role within the business.
- Must be a qualified Architect.The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Take a hands on approach with not only your projects, but with younger members of staff.
- Be willing to get involved in the decision making process within the practice.
- Have the drive to push out high quality work.Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role.
This is an immediate requirement and an appointment could be made relatively quickly for the right individual. This would be a great opportunity for an Architect in a larger practice, who was looking to join a smaller firm, and become a more integral member of a team, where you would get greater responsibility on projects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.