RICS surveyor, MRICS Building Surveyor, New Job, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, Property and Surveying
Your new company
My client is actively seeking a number of enthusiastic Building Surveyors to join their rapidly expanding RICS regulated practice on a full time, permanent basis.
This is to service our instructions on non-lender panel instructions.
Their offices are based in Bedfordshire, but the role will offer part home working, alongside time spent out on site, covering the Home Counties of Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, as well as Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire.
Your new role
Your Key Responsibilities as a Building Surveyor:
- RICS Home Survey Level 1
- RICS Home Survey Level 2 (with & without valuation)
- RICS Home Survey Level 3
- Commercial Building Surveys
- Schedules of Condition & Dilapidations
- Commercial Property Landlord & Tenant Matters
What you'll need to succeed
We are seeking Chartered Surveyors experienced in undertaking a mix of professional instructions on either residential, or residential and commercial properties.
Any candidate must be MRICS / FRICS and an RICS Registered Valuer.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum 2 years Building Surveying PQE, in either residential, or residential and commercial consultancy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Clean driving licence
- The ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Must be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and good report writing skills
- Requires excellent time management and general organisation skills
- Is required to be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
- to undertake a mix, providing an attentive and professional service on behalf of private clients.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Monthly commission scheme
- Mentoring for new recruits
- Annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- CPD training
- Surveying and home office equipment
- A fun and supportive team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing organisation, offering genuine career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly