Mobile Fabric Supervisor
Mobile Fabric Supervisor £34,000- £37,000
Your new company
One of the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.across the UK..
Your new role
- The fabric Supervisor working with the fabric Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the Contract.
- The role will have the responsibility for the successful Operational and Commercial delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA's, and business policies and processes.
- The candidate will support the Area Contract Manager with implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- The delivery of services will be through the utilisation of dedicated resources where feasible with additional utilisation of internal divisions including the Mobile engineering sector, technical services, compliance, FM projects and external supply partners where appropriate
- The candidate shall ensure that the appropriate technical and operational resources are employed within the allocated area at all times. There will also be a requirement to work collaboratively with the Help-desk / Admin / Commercial functions to achieve mutually shared objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Time served Fabric engineer with a maintenance background.
- Experienced skills in Carpentry, Painting Decorating, Door Hanging, Carpet/Lino repairs, Glazing Repairs, Masonry repairs, Locksmiths, Tiling, ceiling grids/tiles.
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience of FM & Building Services operational delivery - min 3 years
- Relevant trade qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience - min 6 years
- Operational Delivery & Supervision
- SHEQ management
- Leadership of teams
- Demonstrable Project management experience
- Good Communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite
- Full driving licence.
What you'll get in return
- Basic Salary of between £34,000 -£37,000 depending on experience Plus overtime
- Company Vehicle and fuel card.
- Plus excellent company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mobile Fabric Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly