Mobile fabric Engineer /Carpenter
Mobile Fabric Engineer/ Carpenter £28,000-£30,000
Your new company
One of leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse,customer base, with over 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country,.
Your new role
- Deliver Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor, ensuring that operational standards are maintained at all times.
- To also support the work that is included in minor works mangers activities.
- Undertake routine repairs or minor works including joinery, painting and decoration, general building works, ground works or general plumbing.
- To maintain effective site log books at all premises where required, ensuring that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the Projects/Construction team and Team Leader in delivering minor capital works .
- Complete suitable risk assessments prior to undertaking works and undertake works as per instructions within any relevant permit or work plan.
- Understand the principles of fire risk assessment and relevant precautions within the workplace.
- Record and report any risk, loss or defect to the Technical Services Supervisor or help desk as appropriate for corrective action.
- Support the Building Services maintenance team and colleagues in providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Participate in an emergency call out service as required.
- To assist in works with external contractors, tenants and customers as required.
- Required to provide day-to-day supervision of maintenance assistants.
- To complete all relevant mandatory and job-related training in line with company requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- NVQ Level 2 or higher BTEC/City & Guilds or equivalent. Formal apprenticeship or craft trained equivalent.
- Knowledge of procedures for MEBF repairs and maintenance.
- Appropriate knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety, COSHH and environment standards.
- Previous experience working within a buildings maintenance environment.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £28,000-£30,000 depending on experience Plus overtime
- Company vehicle plus fuel card
- 27 days holiday plus excellent company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mobile fabric Engineer /Carpenter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly