Interim Site Manager
Your new company
Three month interim site manager role working on a project which is a commercial building conversion into apartments. Working for an independent and privately owned contractor based in Manchester.
Your new role
- Manage a project to convert an existing commercial building into apartments
- Responsible for labour, materials, subcontractors, and H&S
- Work to plans and deliver project on time and to budget
- Report to head office on progress
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a site manager in the fit-out and building conversion sector
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS card, and relevant qualifications
- Organised and accurate
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Hourly rate of £20-25 per hour depending on experience
- Interesting project to work on
- Potential long term work and permanent role is a possibility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.