Communications & Marketing Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Eckersley O’Callaghan is one of the most innovative structural and facade engineering design firms in the world. Our multiple award winning collaborations with forward-thinking architects such as Foster + Partners, Zaha Hadid Architects and Heatherwick Studio, for clients that include Apple, Google, Vitsoe and the V&A, have placed us at the forefront of design in structures and facades. Our principal office is in London, with other offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Hong Kong and Sydney. We currently employ around 85 staff in London and 30 in overseas offices. We have ambitious plans for continued future growth around the world.
The new Communications & Marketing Manager will have a key role in our dynamic and growing business. They will lead the strategic development, direction and day-to-day delivery of EOC’s communications, digital presence, and knowledge sharing. They will ensure that our communication across all media is compelling, direct, engaging and consistent. They will work with the London Management Team and overseas teams, reporting to a director, and will manage the existing team currently consisting of graphic designer, a bid co-ordinator and a new technical writer. They will have the opportunity to both shape and develop the marketing function.
The successful applicant should have a track record of experience and success in leading and delivering outstanding communications and marketing in a similar or related business type or brand. Strong graphic design management skills are essential, with an interest and enthusiasm for the world of architecture, engineering and the built environment.
To find out more about the role and to submit an application please visit https://www.eocengineers.com/en/careers
- Lead, develop and manage external and internal communication strategy to support business development targets and growth, working closely with Group Directors
- Develop and deliver the annual plan for EOC communications and marketing programme.
- Agree and manage the marketing and communications budget to meet the plan.
- Manage resources to meet programme and deadlines
- Overall responsibility for the management and content of bids and competitions, and preparation of relevant documentation
- Be the guardian of our brand through all our communications and actions.
- Develop marketing and communication strategies, implement the plan, benchmarking success through analytics. Evolve and manage customer feedback process.
- Development and management of day-to-day delivery of EOCs external knowledge sharing.
- Oversee and quality control all marketing and communication output.
- Lead ongoing development of EOC website and content, including the company newsletter (includes the collection of project information for presentations and any other content needs.)
- Direct and manage social media content
- Manage and deliver practice award submissions
- Liaise and coordinate press and PR activities
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Interest in the built environment and knowledge of the property and construction industry
- Experience of leading on B2B Communications and Marketing in larger or similar sized business.
- Ability and experience of managing people including recruitment, personal development/training and performance management.
- Able to work in an agile way to prioritise and manage multiple projects to deadline and on budget.
- Experience of graphic design management and able to filter and direct creative output which is on brand.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to build positive effective working relationships with professionals of all levels and disciplines internally and externally.
- Has strong skills in InDesign and MS applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels
- Able to be both strategic and hands on
- A flexible, agile and positive approach and the ability to work as part of a team in a busy, creative atmosphere
- Good organisational skills and the ability to cope with a variety of tasks, sometimes under pressure.
EOC offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Apply for Communications & Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly