Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer - M&E Contractor based in Northampton
Your new company
One of the UK's top 5 M&E Contractors based in Northampton are looking to appoint a Senior / Principal level Mechanical Design Engineer to join their in house design team.
They work on some highly prestigious multimilllion£ projects in the commercial, healthcare, education and residential sectors.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the design of all mechanical services (HVAC) for multimillion£ construction projects for some highly prestigious and reputable clients.
- Detailed design up to RIBA stage 5 (ready to install)
- You will be part of a large design team taking the lead role on select projects, delegating work to junior members of the team and providing training and support where necessary
- Liaison with the CAD department, estimating and project delivery teams
- Meeting with clients and carrying out site surveys
What you'll need to succeed
At least 10 years in a Mechanical Design role in Building Services
Experience working for a contractor (desirable)
A wide variety of large scale project experience
Able to lead projects individually and as part of a team
Experience with industry standard software (AutoCAD, Hevacomp, Revit)
What you'll get in return
- £50,000 - 70,000
- Car Allowance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Remote working 1-2 days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.