Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Engineer - M&E Consultancy - £30,000 - 40,000
Your new company
A large multidisciplinary construction consultancy in Nottingham has an exciting new permanent vacancy for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team of Engineers.
The current M&E team is rapidly expanding and continues to succeed securing prominent national frameworks - working both in the private and public sector with many other blue chip clients. As a result, there are opportunities to progress quickly within a vibrant and successful team environment.
Your new role
You will be actively involved in assisting in the delivery of the following services:
- Design services for Electrical services projects up to £2.5m in value (small power, security, fire alarms, lighting etc)
- Preparation of performance specifications and drawings
- Evaluation of contractors design proposals
- Quality monitoring / site installation inspections
- Condition Surveys and strategic life cycle appraisals.
- Support and mentor junior staff members
Working with a diverse range of clients - retail, education, commercial, leisure and health, for example - you will have the opportunity to be part of the team on a number of exciting projects
What you'll need to succeed
- They are looking to recruit enthusiastic Engineers who are, ideally, degree qualified (HNC/HND acceptable) and have a passion for Building Services.
- Candidates must have a desire to work towards full Professional membership with support from their existing qualified staff.
- Experience working in a similar surveying / design consultancy practice, but candidates with experience with Building Services contractors will be considered.
- You should be familiar with AutoCAD, Amtech and Relux/Dialux software
What you'll get in return
- Salary £28,000 - 40,000
- Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday
- Company Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Support to become a chartered engineer
- Further education support
- Flexible working
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097