Holy Family Multi Academy Trust
Formation Inspiration Transformation
Contract: Permanent, 36 hours all year around
Start date: As soon as possible
If you are a dedicated and ambitious individual who has a real passion for premises management and thrives on collaboration, innovation and exploring change, we have an exciting opportunity to offer.
The Directors of Holy Family Catholic MAT would like to invite applications from excellent, enthusiastic and engaging individuals for the post of Estates Manager across the HFCMAT.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our Holy Family Multi Academy Trust. This post will be based in one of our schools but opportunities will be extended beyond this. You will work with all schools across the Trust.
What we are looking for individuals to:
- Contribute to and lead the implementation of an Estates Strategy for the Holy Family Multi Academy Trust
- Manage all aspects of the Trust estate including upkeep, care, maintenance, security, health and safety and facilities management in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Manage refurbishment, expansion and other building projects in line with the Department of Education guidance and in conjunction with the Diocese.
- A unique opportunity to work for a MAT which is one of 87 national teaching school hubs and includes the lead school for Cheshire and Wirral Maths Hub
- Mentoring and high level training
- Encouragement to develop your career with excellent promotion opportunities and opportunities to engage in system leadership
- A caring environment with well-being and work/life balance at its core.
- Inclusion in whole school and MAT teams – working together to achieve ambitious outcomes whilst valuing every individual’s contribution
Formation. Inspiration. Transformation.
To develop individual excellence, embrace opportunities and build strong communities with Gospel Values at the heart.
Respect. Innovation. Courage. Trust.
St John Plessington Catholic College Voluntary Academy s an outstanding and oversubscribed 11-18 College. In 2018 the College again achieved a SSAT Award for” Exceptional student KS4 attainment” in recognition of being in the top 20% of schools nationally. It is the lead school for SJP Teaching School Alliance and based in Bebington.
Our Lady of Pity RC Voluntary Academy continues to provide a highly effective education for its pupils. Pupils are drawn from a wide catchment area - its three Catholic parishes. The school has a distinctive Catholic ethos and is committed to the formation of reflective and capable thinkers. In 2008 OLOP was judged by OFSTED to be ‘outstanding’ and over this period of time has been awarded numerous accolades. OLOP is based in Greasby.
St Bernard’s Roman Catholic Voluntary Academy fulfils its vision of 'Excellence in all we do' and lives its daily mission of 'To grow, love and learn following Jesus'. In 2020 St Bernard’s Catholic Primary School was judged by OFSTED to be good for overall effectiveness, with outstanding judgements for Leadership and Management and Personal Development. St Bernard’s is the lead school for Ignite Teaching School Alliance and based in Ellesmere Port.
St Mary's Catholic College is a school for students of all abilities, which continually strives in all it does to realise its Mission Statement to ‘Love and Serve Christ within us all’. St Mary’s is based in Wallasey and home to the Trust’s new ‘Element Centre’.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary is based in Birkenhead and celebrates its mission statement ‘Stepping up to excellence’. A new Head teacher was appointed in April 2017. In September 2019 a new Deputy Head teacher was appointed and together, the Head teacher and Deputy have realigned and expanded the Senior Leadership team to optimise capacity for continued improvement.
Partnership is important to us, as we know the difference working together can make. Rooted in respect for each other, we strive to create the best opportunities for our schools to thrive in all aspects of their work.
For further details about this unique role and how to apply, please contact Claire Beckwith via email: email@example.com or visit building4jobs.com