Building Services Engineer
Building Services Engineer - Rushden - £45,000 - 55,000
Your new company
An exciting opportunity for a Building Services Engineer has arisen for a tier 1 construction contractor based in Northamptonshire. They work on a wide range of building and infrastructure projects of all sizes and complexities spanning across the UK.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of Mechanical Services projects from initial concept through to completion. You will assist with the tender process, appointing designers & subcontractors as well as overseeing site delivery and ensuring the services are installed as per the design.
This role will be a mixture of office based with regular travel to sites across the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally, you'll hold relevant qualifications (NVQ/HND/HNC/CIBSE or equivalent),
- At least 3-5 years in a similar role
- Excellent technical knowledge of mechanical services
- Experience managing sub contractors
- Familiar with tender processes
- Experience with procurement
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - 55,000
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%,
- 26 days' annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Employee Share Scheme options
- Free Life Assurance
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to corporate rewards and retail discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Services Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly