**Architectural Technician Jobs Glasgow**
Are you an Architectural Technician in Glasgow with a strong background within the residential sector?
Then there is a fantastic opportunity on the market for you right on your doorstep that you might not be aware of.
A good client of mine, who I have got to know very well over the past couple of years has asked me appoint a Technician to their business that will ideally progress to the office 'Technical Manager' or 'Technical Associate' in the coming years.
I have placed a number of staff with this firm, and the feedback has been arguable the best on the market. Even down to the smaller details of their commitment to charitable work and staff days out etc.
My client also boasts some of the best residential projects in Scotland on their portfolio, they have a culture and staff benefits to rival anyone else in the market and they are looking to add to their technical department.
- You should have at least 5 years experience in practice
- have proven job running capabilities
- be able to manage standard details and create bespoke details as the residential sector develops
- residential experience is essential
- Revit would be a bonus, but not essential. Training can be provided.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further then please get in touch as I don't expect this vacancy to be on the market for long.