BREEAM Assessor / Sustainability Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
BREEAM / Sustainability Consultant - Nottinghamshire - £40-45k + Car Allowance + excellent benefits package
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a Nottinghamshire based Engineering practice. They are looking to appoint a Sustainability Consultant to join their sustainability & wellbeing team.
You will be heavily involved in the design phase of construction projects for clients within the industrial, logistics, retail, commercial and residential sectors, providing sustainable solutions for a range of building types.
What you'll need to succeed
- Passionate and informed knowledge of sustainability issues including current and future legislation - e.g. Net Zero Carbon, carbon offsetting, circular economy, Part L, London Plan etc.;
- Demonstrable project management and consultancy experience;
- Cross-sector experience (e.g. industrial, logistics, retail, offices, residential and mixed-used) in the UK and ideally internationally
- Bachelor or master's qualification in relevant field, such as Environmental Design of Buildings, Sustainable Construction, Environmental Engineering
- Member of relevant professional (ideally chartered) body such as IEMA, Energy Institute, RIBA, CIOB;
- Excellent client facing, report writing and communication skills.
Skills / Experience
- Sustainability Strategy
- Energy and Sustainability Statements for planning
- Life-Cycle Assessment
- WELL Building Standard / Fitwel
- Other desirable skills and experience: Energy Assessor (Part L SAP / SBEM),
- LEED, HQM, Sunlight/Daylight modelling, Dynamic Overheating / Thermal Comfort modelling, Biophilic Design, Passivhaus, Post-Occupancy Evaluation
- Desirable Software Skills: Revit, AutoCad, Rhino, LCA (e.g. One Click), SAP, SBEM, Design Builder, IES, PHPP
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 45,000 salary
- Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (option to buy more)
- Corporate discounts
- Excellent training & progression
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Work social events
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for BREEAM Assessor / Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly