Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services Consultancy - Leicester - £32-45k
An independently owned mechanical, electrical and environmental design consultancy in Leicester with a proven reputation in the building services industry. They work with a wide range of clients across all sectors in the construction industry.
They are looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic Electrical Design Engineer to join a growing team of consulting engineer's. You will be responsible for the design of electrical services (small power, CCTV, lighting, fire/security, data cabling, BMS systems etc.) for a wide range of building types. You will have the opportunity to get out of the office and meet with clients, attend site visits and work on some prestigious construction projects. You will have worked as a designer within a consultancy or contractor for at least 1 -2 years.
- BEng / HND / HNC in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a building services contractor or consultancy design role
- Experience in AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux essential
- Revit MEP desirable
- Experience on a range of electrical design projects as a supporting engineer
- £32,000 - 45,000
- 24 days holiday
- Company Pension
- A variety of projects to work on
- Excellent time to join a growing company
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly