ECC Project Manager
ECC Project Manager based in warrington working in the water & utilities sectors £60k- £65k
Your new company
You will be joining one of the leading international consultancies who operate on some of the biggest, most iconic projects. Due to growth they are looking to appoint an ECC Project Manager in the North west region. The team works on a variety of flood defence and adaptation projects and support their clients with the protection and enhancement of environmental matters across England. As a ECC Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work on a range of Water, Engineering and Utilities related projects with a focus on NEC/ECC contract providing early contractual advice and administration during the construction phase of schemes.
Your new role
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders; clients, contractors, consultants and 3rd party stakeholders on each project to ensure delivery is on time, within budget and to a high quality and in accordance with the NEC ECC contract you will be administering. The role focuses on project contract administration.
- Provide high level advice and support to resolve issues during construction, ensuring that decisions are made on sound technical grounds in line with best practice and required standards & timeframes.
- Monitor progress of work, identify risks in the delivery of priorities and implement timely resolution of issues, to ensure appropriate reallocation of time, finance and effort and enhancement of the service.
- Provide good quality management reporting on service delivery, to support the planning of operational work, inform business decisions and provide a sound basis from which to communication with and influence internal / external partners.
- Lead or support project teams to achieve well planned and managed integrated solutions that progress effective change and improvement in the organisation and support the best environmental outcomes.
- Provide effective leadership to health & safety matters by actively promoting health & safety awareness and ensuring the provision of safe working practices.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of project management and ECC contract management to enable successful delivery of larger-scale, complex and demanding projects according to agreed outcomes.
- Engineering, Utilities, Water, Environment, Infrastructure project experience.
- Track record of leading integrated and multi-disciplinary project management teams.
- Membership of an accredited institution ideally. Association of Project Manager's (APM) or Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) etc
- NEC3 or NEC4 Accredited Project Manager
- Desired: Flood Risk Management experience and/or a background within Engineering
What you'll get in return
You can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary £60000 - £65000, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, life assurance, health protection, employer contribution pension scheme matched 8%, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.