Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - £60-70K - Residential Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a business who are currently working on a large urban redevelopment based in Northamptonshire that includes:
- 3,000 new homes
- 675 affordable homes
- A new 25,000 sqm business park providing an anticipated 3,000 new jobs
- A new local centre with retail and food & drink amenities
- Two new primary schools
- A new community hub with a community centre, nursery, public square and family play park
- Parkland covering in excess of 200 acres
The role of Project Manger working on this urban redevelopment is an opportunity to be involved with one of the largest residential schemes in the country. Ideally you will be comfortable dealing with a wide range of different stakeholders within the scheme - including senior managers, the client, developers through to design teams and consultants. You will also be involved with site based teams on a regular basis - you will spend a lot of your time at client level, in meetings and in front of a computer rather than out on site - so this role might not suit someone who has always been used to being based out on site 100% of the time.
This role will involve:
- Assisting with planning and managing the construction and delivery of the future phases of the project including infrastructure, a school and community centre, retail areas, etc
- Manage the completed sections of the infrastructure to ensure its safe and efficient use
- Assist the rest of the project team where appropriate.
- Dealing with all H&S
- Planning and managing the delivery of the infrastructure and school, community centre and retail areas within the redevelopment
- Site coordination & programme management - liaising with all of the key stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will ideally have been in a similar role previously, have a proven track record of the planning & delivery of construction projects, excellent organisational skills/attention to detail, strong IT skills and the ability to adapt and mould into different elements of the role.
In return this client can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career development and the opportunity to work on a highly prestigious project within the Northamptonshire area.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.