Planning Officer | Up to £35,000 | Full-time | Canterbury
Up to £35,000 dependent on experience Permanent
Immediate interviews available
Planning Officer needed in Canterbury.
Are you qualified Planning Officer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Planning Officer background working in the public sector? Are you looking for a Planning Officer role with career progression opportunities? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Excellent pension and benefits package.
- Up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
- Flexible working.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A Local Authority client of ours in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Planning Officers with recent experience in Local Authority or a similar setting.
Your new Planning Officer job role
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Planning Officer to join us and work across their portfolio in East Kent. On a permanent basis, you will join the team to deliver planning works across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Planning Officer with previous experience in Local Authority or similar public sector setting.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a permanent Planning Officer role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 07749 045 550. If this Planning Officer job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.