Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Nottingham based consultancy - £40-50k - Building Services (M&E)
Your new company
A well established Building Services Consultancy based in Nottingham. They provide a wide range of mechanical, electrical, energy and environmental consultancy services to all sectors of the built environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of electrical services for a range of projects across varying market sectors, and for delivering services from inception / feasibility through to detailed and fully-coordinated design information to installation quality.
Your new role
They are looking for a dynamic individual whose skills and experience should include:
- Work with the mechanical/energy/Part L engineers to derive low energy design solutions.
- Assist with the delivery of Design projects from RIBA Stage 0-5, working as part of a mixed discipline team of Revit and Building Service engineers and administration support staff.
- Assist with the preparation of load calculations and / applying initial utility services applications.
- Work towards gaining an up to date knowledge of current industry regulatory and design standards.
- Have an understanding of Building Regulations and BREEAM.
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 and 2 (or equivalent) or ONC/HNC in relevant subject.
- Smartly dressed and presented
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
- Have a UK full driving licence
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 50,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Contribution
Fore more information, please call Ben Fox 0116 253 8097