Asbestos Surveyor | Permanent | £30k-£35k | Housing
£30,000-£35,000 DOE Permanent
Immediate interviews available
Asbestos Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a qualified Asbestos Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Asbestos Surveyor background working in the public sector? Are you looking for an Asbestos Surveyor role on a full-time, permanent basis? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time, part-time options available.
- Up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
- Flexible working.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A Housing Association in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Asbestos Surveyors with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Asbestos Surveyor job role
A new Permanent job opportunity has arisen for an Asbestos Surveyor to join our client and work with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. On a Permanent basis, you will join the Asset Management team to deliver surveying works across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of property surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Surveying background in either Asbestos, General Practice, Building, Aids and Adaptations, Maintenance, Voids, Disposals and Acquisitions.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Asbestos Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a Permanent Asbestos Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Asbestos Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.