Contract Manager £50,000 Plus Car
Your new company
One of the leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools, and government offices.
Your new role
- Responsible for delivering FM services to a high-profile client, taking overall responsibility for the on-site teams.
- Ensure the smooth running and development of the customers buildings to meet the commercial contractual criteria and ensure health and safety compliance at all times.
- Provide regular, measured feedback to management and stakeholders, being flexible and reactive to customer requests.
- Fully understand and meet customers' expectations and be fully conversant with the contract document and associated KPIs and ensure that services are organised to meet those expectations.
- Support the site team in all aspects of the services being delivered
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing multiple sites and large teams
- Technically qualified either Mechanical or Electrical bias
- Health and safety qualification
What you'll get in return
Salary of £50,000 Company Car or Car allowance.
pension and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.