Estimator - Housing
Estimator - House builder - Leicestershire
A well known housing developer based in Leicestershire are looking for an Estimator to join their business in order to add to the commercial team and help move the business forward. This developer pride themselves on being a family run business and work across the East Midlands on a variety of different sized residential developments.
Ideally they are looking for someone who can:
- Prepare feasibility and land viability studies
- Produce take-offs for Roads & Sewers groundworks, plot/external groundworks, brickwork, carpentry & painting
- Prepare site budgets/estimates
- Produce an accurate schedule of rates that can be used for budgeting
- Experience of Eque 2 Housebuilding or COINS software in essential
- Able to demonstrate exceptional team leadership and communication skills at all levels
- Liaising extensively with Finance, Technical, Construction, Sales & Commercial
- Present budgets/feasibility studies to Surveying manager and senior directors before sign off
In return this client can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career progression and development and the chance to join a well established growing East Midlands based housing developer.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Estimator - Housing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly