Site Engineer - Ramsgate
Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding Groundwork's contractor in the West Midlands
Your new company
I am currently working with a West Midlands Groundwork Contractor who are looking to expand their Engineering team.
Specialising in multiple areas which include Excavation, Formwork, External Works and Drainage, my client has heavily invested in its supply chain in order to deliver projects on time and within budget. Focusing on providing groundwork's solutions on New Build projects for one of the UK's fastest expanding supermarkets, my client is continuously building its reputation for the high quality work it provides.
Your new role
As Site Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Set out, level and survey the site
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client / architect
- Communicate with clients and their representatives
- Prepare reports as required
- Oversee quality control and ensure health and safety on site is always met
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, you will need to represent the following competencies:
- Previous experience at a similar level or higher
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience using CAD
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Full UK Driving License
- Nationwide travelling could be involved
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience and a generous package which includes Annual Leave, Car Allowance, Pension Contribution and Healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.