Project Quantity Surveyor
Fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding contractor in the West Midlands
Your new company
I am currently working with a West Midland's contractor who are looking to expand their commercial team with a permanent Project Quantity Surveyor.
Offering 20 individually led, specialist service divisions that are continuously evolving, my client mainly works with clients in the Aerospace and Defence, Food and Beverage and Manufacturing sector. With over 600 full time members of staff and over 15 apprentices, my client takes pride in investing in the people of the business to ensure the highest quality service is provided.
Your new role
Due to recently winning 9 projects relating to the Grenfell Tower disaster, my client is looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to oversee the removal and installation of a new cladding system on a building in Bristol (£5 million) and Birmingham (£5 million). As Project Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for :
- Managing all aspects of commercial activity across the project in Bristol and Birmingham
- Liaise with site managers to ensure smooth operations, commercial risk management and profitability of projects
- Oversee full commercial aspect of the project from inception to completion
- Review and procure subcontract packages
- Liaise with client
- Prepare monthly CVR's
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, you will need to represent the following competencies:
- Previous experience overseeing your own project
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to oversee 2 projects simultaneously
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a generous package which includes Holiday Entitlement, Pension Contribution and Company Car / Car Allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.