Senior Site Manager
Senior Site Manager - Interiors (Laboratory/Life science) - London £55-65,000
Our client is a Leading London Interior/Fit out contractor with a split focus on Hospital/Science Buildings (inc. Laboratories) and High End Residential. They have a need for a Site Manager (interiors) to join the team on a 10-storey office building with laboratory/research facilities. You will have recent relevant experience working to the appropriately high standards required for this type of project.
- Managing the day-to-day work on site.
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the company's requirements.
- Implementing Health & Safety Procedures including safety inspections of the site and ensuring regulations relating to health & safety are being met.
- Maintain and update project reporting and planning (weekly look ahead).
- Liaise with contract manager/project manager and commercial team regularly throughout contract.
- Arrange internal progress meetings.
- Monitor and review quality assurance.
- Arrange plant and labour requirements.
- Ensure subcontractors project requirements are met.
You should be/have:
- IT literate (Microsoft Word, Email etc)
- First Aid Certificate
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Driving Licence
- Familiar with laboratory/hospital fit out.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.