Fantastic opportunity to work for a multi-disciplined Civil Engineering Contractor
Your new company
You will be working for a locally resourced multi disciplined Civils Contractor who specialises solely within the civil engineering and groundworks sector.
Working throughout Central England, my client specialises in minor work solutions to multi-million pound capital schemes, working with many blue chip organisations to deliver a diverse range of products. With a key focus on Highways and Infrastructure, my client has seen an increased workload over the past few months and so is now looking to expand its operations team further.
Your new role
As Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Procurement of subcontract packages
- Commercial management of subcontract packages
- Issuing of main contract notices on time
- Administration and valuation of contract change / compensation events
- Identify and input into value engineering
- Maintain project forecast
- Aid in the preparation of assessments and applications for payment
- Agreement of final accounts
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, the successful candidate will need to represent the following competencies:
- Experience within Civil Engineering at a similar level
- Good IT skills in MS Word and Excel
- An eye for detail
- Full Clean UK Driving License
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience plus a generous package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.