Senior Quantity Surveyor
Fantastic opportunity to work for a residential groundworks contractor within the West Midlands
Your new company
You will be working for a successful regional groundwork contractor that have continued to grow and expand winning substantial work within the local area. The organisation is currently working and has worked previously with multiple volume residential organisations and will continue to work solely in this sector.
Your new role
You will be part of the commercial team working alongside the Commercial Manager and experienced Surveyors. The role will involve you solely working on residential groundworks projects within the West Midlands.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with the site teams and take the lead with contract administration and record keeping
- Identify opportunities to maximise cost / value management
- Procurement and management of subcontract packages
- Completing the internal valuations / CVR / End Life Forecasts
- Assist with preparation of contractual claims
- Measure and assess the work undertaken and then submit detailed, accurate and timely applications
- Support the project team in all commercial matters
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of working for a residential groundworks contractor. Ideally you will have some experience of independently running projects or will with little assistance. Furthermore, you will also have NEC + JCT contract knowledge.
What you'll get in return
The starting salary is £45,000 to £60,000 dependant on experience plus a generous benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.