2 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity for a Site Engineer with a Civils bias to join an established Civil Eng Contractor
Your new company
You'll be joining a leading Civil Engineering Contractor who work on some fantastic schemes across the North West, but who also has a presence across the UK.
Your new role
You'll have previous Civil Engineering experience working on projects such as Earthworks, Remediation and Major Civil Engineering projects
You'll be joining an experienced team; successful in working on large, high-profile projects; surrounded by teams of individuals who are responsible for the success of this leading business
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Solid understanding of Civil Engineering and the role of a Site Engineer
- Producing QA, As-Builts and Monitoring Quality Control
- Strong Setting Out ability using a variety of instruments, incl: Leica, GPS & Total Stations
- Experience with use of N4CE or similar CAD software
- Experience working with GPS/TPS Machine Control, including setting up of site control and Machine Controlled Plant
You'll need previous experience of working in a similar role and ideally come from a Civil Engineering background
You'll need a genuine and personal interest within Civil Engineering and a passion for embracing new technologies and personal & professional development
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic business who will invest in you and your future. An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer, including a company vehicle or car allowance and pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Site Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly