Water Hygiene Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Water Hygiene Manager - 3-month rolling contract - East Mids based - Up to £30ph
Your new company
Hays Recruitment Leicester are working with a Public Sector organisation in the East Midlands who require a Water Hygiene Specialist on a 3-month rolling contract.
Your new role
Your main responsibility will be centred around achieving and maintaining 100% compliance relating to water hygiene. You will be required to manage and direct both internal and external contractors to carry out Legionella audits, risk assessments advising on recommendations. Currently this organisations AP who looks after water hygiene along with their additional responsibilities is becoming over stretched due to the complex set of infrastructure they have, so they are looking to make the Water Management AP a full-time post which is the reason for the requirement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Legionella qualified (L8 ACOP, Legionella awareness etc)
- Proven background of carrying out effective risk assessment / audits
- Strong Legionella background and knowledge
- Ability to communicate technical and none-technical information relative to audience
- Experience working with an organisation with a large estate
- Previous AP / RP responsibilities desirable
- ASAP Start.
- Up to £28 per hour
- 3-month rolling contract. Potential for temp to perm.
- 40 hours per week
- Flexible working
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Water Hygiene Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly