Mechanical Design Engineer
- Full Time
Mechanical Design Engineer - Nottingham based contractor - Intermediate to Principal level - up to 70k salary.
Your new company
An M&E Contractor based in Nottinghamshire are looking to appoint an experience Mechanical Designer who has worked on projects in BIM / Revit. They work on a range of install and refurbishment projects for clients in the industrial and commercial space. They continue to enjoy increased turnover and are set for an excellent year ahead with a full project pipeline already booked.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the design of all mechanical services for projects in the commercial and industrial sectors. Mainly warehouses, distribution centres, offices and large residential. The majority of clients require projects to be completed using BIM / Revit software, therefore previous experience is essential. You will mainly be office based with occasional travel to site. You will be part of a small design team working closely with other Engineers, Estimators and Project Managers.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience designing mechanical services projects (HVAC)
- Experience working on BIM / Revit projects
- AutoCAD, Hevacomp design software
- Excellent project experience across a variety of sectors (industrial, commercial, logistics would be beneficial)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience. 10+ years experience required for top end salary
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 70,000 salary depending on experience
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Bonus Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.